Land rover seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BushRover

Reaction score
Thinkingabout getting the land rover seat covers cause of the darn kids, anyone ever get the land rover seat covers and if so what is your opinion of them?

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing, but they are indeed pricey. I have seen them in person and they fit pretty well. Even better are some of the other after market seat covers... I saw some once and they fit better... I think these were actually sheep skin? VERY comfortable!

Keep us posted, as I am still up in the air about the OEM ones - $300 certainly won't break the bank, but a bit more than I want to spend for something I am not exactly keen about.

-David

newthings

Reaction score
Wet Okole are just the best in terms of materials and fit at $300 for two seats. The fabric is bonded to neoprene and is very durable for dog claws, etc. My LE3 is the second car I have covered. I got the Real Wood pattern.
www.wetokole.com/
Cheers, Roy

still-one

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just be careful that you do not purchase covers that interfere with your bolster air bags. This can be very dangerous if you divert the airbag from its intended path.

newthings

Reaction score
Wet Okoie's are fully engineered to accommodate the air bags.
Roy

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of going with the wet Okole ones as well... Keep us posted!

Expat93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the Wet Okoles for the 2nd row. They look great, fit perfectly, and cause a lot less stress than having the two rug rats on the leather. I highly recommend them, certainly a better choice than those from Landrover.

BushRover

Reaction score
Ok - pulled the trigger on some seat covers that I found. They are a little bit more than what I wanted to spend but I figured what the hell. A bit pricier than the OEM LR ones but from what it looks like it is made from a better material but will see when I actually get them. Here is the website of the company I got them from:
http://www.equipt1.com/companies/Se...gory-eg/407493-seat-covers-land-rover-lr3-lr4

You can see what they look like at this link:
http://www.AdventureTrailers.com/Seatcovers.html

Will post pics once I get them installed into the car.

BushRover

Reaction score
Ok folks just got the new seat covers and pretty happy with them - nice surprise is that they come with 4 pieces: the actual seat covers, headrest covers, the arm rest covers and a duffel bag to store or use as a tool bag for stuff. The material is pretty nice - soft and haven't experienced any static. I got the khaki color and it has a nice black piping outline similar to the previous discovery. Pictures are on the way!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9