land rover shop recommendations in so cal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jerryatla

Reaction score
do you guys know any reputable land rover shops in so cal?

warranty and service ended on the LR3 so need to find a good shop for future work

socalrovershop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello guys my Name is Franky and have worked on land rovers for 7 years now. I actually worked for the company that owns the NEWPORT beach branch i worked in Mission viejo I was the main tech there and was the guy to go to for electrical problems. i am currently based out of RAGING BULL PERFORMANCE in costa mesa expanding my knowledge in the auto industry and taking on exotic cars such as lambos ferraris and bentleys. If you guys need dealer ship parts work and a better turn around time with great customer satisfaction feel free to give us a call or stop by. Or any questions you have im more than glad to answer them for you even if you plan on doing some of the work your self i will point you in the right direction. here is our address and number thank you. www.ragingbull-performance.com 888-289-1588 986 w. 17th st costa mesa ca 92627

mloyche

Reaction score
Hi Franky. Are you still with raging bull?
I might want to consider using you guys.

Cheers.

Martin

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72