Last Ditch Effort

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Monty, see my post right above yours.

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
Thanks Moose (Andy).. Again I second what you said. It is ALWAYS best to take your Rover to someone that understands them and despite how much one "thinks" they know about Rovers unless they look at it they are only second guessing your problem. Thanks again Andy, Sergei, Monty, Anthony, and Joey!

Monty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok Andy, I didn't see that when I posted. I agree, name calling should be said over at pirate, not here. That's one of the reasons I like it here so much. :bandit:

redrover51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O.K. Melissa....so now that this situation is getting better....you have decided to "A", keep your LR, "B", stay on board here, and "C", take your LR to a certified LR mechanic (for the last time), explain to them that your frustration is at the finish-line, and then let US all know what the remedies are. No one is able to determine the cause of specific problems on ANY man-made object with-out physically being there to ascertain the actual malfunction. Soooo.....remember, life is a journey, and over-all, the best reason for owning a LR is that you really love the feel and ride, and the support IS here! B.M.(Trouble-U's) are fine, but wait till you have to replace the "brain" (as I did on my 635 CSI), and deal with the up-tight, ****-retentive clubbies you meet on line...they will be glad to talk with you at the expense of your dignity. Melissa, you are a really COOL lady. I think you should try to find a really good running, restored B.M.W. 2002 ti, and have the best of both worlds!...(you could paint it to match your LR and tow it with your land-beast). I promise you you will miss your LR to the max, and you will end up buying another any-way. Melissa, how many miles on your LR ? Talk later, Anthony Z.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72