Leaking roof

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I own a 2010 and i have had about 3 different leaks. The issues were the drain tubes from the roof and the tube from the air conditioner became unplugged and leaked into the passenger floor. Pain in the butt but the dealers fixed it...for now.

I would request they be epoxied into place if there is a failure. Loctite and 3M make amazing adhesives. No reason for this to be a recurring problem.

still-one

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never had my '11 leak. Where are the drain plugs located that I should make remain un-plugged?

Jomalo

Reaction score
Roof leak issues - LR4

I have experienced a similar issue with my 2012 LR4. They said a plug was "kinked" thus reversing the flow of water, allowing it to pool and run in to interior of the vehicle. I'm not sure what caused the kink, and I'm worried that it could become blocked/kinked again fairly easily? What happens when it snows/ices over?

Good portion of the interior is being replaced (floor carpeting and headliner, et al).

i haven't experienced something like this before, would this affect resale value down the line? I've had them check and replace wiring that may have corroded as well, but water has a nasty way of surprising you further down the road. Also not sure how that shows on a carfax report?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4