Loaner car?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

racehorse

Reaction score
Is that Newport Beach LR? I went there for my first service (bought the LR3 there too). I got an LR2 as a free rental from a choice of several small "luxury" SUV's (didn't like the LR2 either btw). They actually have a great program setup there. You can get a Porsche Cayenne Turbo for $100/day, the guy at Enterprise told me the cost is $600/day but the dealer pays $500/day towards that for you. They also had a Bentley Conti GP and Aston Martin Vantage Roadster available (more than $1,500/day).

sushisean: I was referring to LR Mission Viejo. I got a Volvo rental and previously got a Silverado (guy asked me if I would mind driving a silverado for the day and didn't bother me to have a truck, otherwise he would have tried finding something else). I didn't know about the porsche upgrade. Good to know.

PicnSav

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sushisean: I was referring to LR Mission Viejo. I got a Volvo rental and previously got a Silverado (guy asked me if I would mind driving a silverado for the day and didn't bother me to have a truck, otherwise he would have tried finding something else). I didn't know about the porsche upgrade. Good to know.

Mission Viejo LR and Newport Beach LR have the same owner. I have been to both for service and gotten a loaner.

Didn't know about the Cayenne upgrade, thanks Sean.

CoMclovin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too receive a loaner vehicle, (generally another LR3 or LR vehicle) each time I take the truck in for any kind of service. I did however purchase my vehicle from the dealer which services it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72