Lost Manuals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L

LR34Me

OK I have searched high and low and have come to the realization that my user manuals somehow made their way to my recycling bin. Does anyone know if the manuals are posted anywhere on line? I want to set up an address book and some voice dial commands and am wasting too much time winging it. Also every time I program my home address in the Navi system, it somehow feels the need to include that address as a way point on all trips.

Any help would be very much appreciated...Thanks....

Update I have 1500 miles on our LR3 and all is well so far. One suspension fault error when I jumped up on a curb but that cleared itself up. We do most of our driving around town and are averaging 13.1 with an 8cyl. Wavy lines in windshield are no longer annoying. LOVE LOVE LOVE Bluetooth. And I did not get a free bag in the mail

L

LR34Me

Thank You

Never knew about this site thanks so much. I have a lot of reading up to do.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
....I can't believe they have "DVD System" installation instructions using pictograms. 11 pages. Amazing. I wonder if anybody has successfully followed those.... ?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99