LR3 Hood Latch Sensor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LambLakeLR3

Reaction score
So I have narrowed down my crazy alarm and other problems to the hood latch sensor. Where can I find one? Is the dealership the easiest, or is there a store out there I am missing? I did some broad searches and came up with nothing.
Thank you in advance!

knmlee

Reaction score
agreed. my repair shop did the same bypass and problem solved. now I just have to eyeball it to make sure I'm not driving with the hood up :)

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once you have the part, it literally took 30 seconds to replace. Order the part, put it in...

olgam1963

Reaction score
I had the same problem

I had to take mine in to get that sensor checked . It finally had it replaced because it exhausted the horn. So, I had to replace that too. Almost 400.00 for sensor and horn. RIDICULOUS if you ask me.

Olga

So I have narrowed down my crazy alarm and other problems to the hood latch sensor. Where can I find one? Is the dealership the easiest, or is there a store out there I am missing? I did some broad searches and came up with nothing.
Thank you in advance!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9