LR3 Suspension Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been in ext mode but never super ext. I will have to work on that :)

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's over 11" but I've never measured it.

Has anyone (else) noticed a difference in height between extended mode achieved by high-centering vs. extended mode achieved by jacking the rig up until a wheel is off the ground? I have but I'm not sure if I was hallucinating or not....

Trynian

Reaction score
I think it's over 11" but I've never measured it.

Has anyone (else) noticed a difference in height between extended mode achieved by high-centering vs. extended mode achieved by jacking the rig up until a wheel is off the ground? I have but I'm not sure if I was hallucinating or not....

With 31.5 inch diameter tires I think it is about 13" or more.

Heres it is with stock, see the caption.
http://nwoods.smugmug.com/gallery/4914252_cSJxU#293489542_YoSPa

Last edited:

trevorrigiron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to convert a 255/55/19 tire into inches. I am a bonehead when it comes to this metric thing. I am trying to figure out what the overall diameter of my tire is. I could go out and measure them with a tape but the truck is back at the dealership getting some more warranty work done on it. Apparently when you buy a Certified Preowned Vehicle there is no billion point check they do like with a Lexus or other high end vehicle.:mad:

Thanks,
Trevor

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you go to my profile you can see a set of modified rods
I reinforce with rubber tubbing then shrink heat wrap then I finish with elec. tape.

alex1orr

Reaction score
i modified my height sensing rod's 13mm. i got a little over 2.5 lift. I am currently searching for wheel adapters to change my bolt pattern so i can install some bead lock wheels on my 05 lr3.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635