LR4 19" Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elfrey

Reaction score
I am replacing my stock 7 spoke wheels with 18" Compomotives, is anyone interested in the 19" wheels? I would like to get $1000, they have stock 255-55R19 tire with approximately 16K miles. No center caps or TPMS sensors. I live in Northwest Arkansas

Attachments

• DSC_0018.JPG
    DSC_0018.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

jammin636

Reaction score
Ha I'm doing the same actually. Today at that. Thinking of keeping my oem wheels though. What tires did you pick? Sorry if this is off topic and I don't want to buy your wheels lol. :hello:

elfrey

Reaction score
Ha I'm doing the same actually. Today at that. Thinking of keeping my oem wheels though. What tires did you pick? Sorry if this is off topic and I don't want to buy your wheels lol. :hello:

Going with Nitto Dura Grapplers 265/60R18, had these on my LR3, great tire. I wanted to go with the Terra Grappler, but I was concerned about the diameter of the tire. I read a lot of folks used the 285/60R18, adding Johnson Rods looks great, just didn't want to deal with that. What tires are you going with?

nashvegas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is tire condition?

Hey there - how is tire condition ? How much tread / do you have pics (and are they mounted and balanced (i noticed no TPMS sensors in your descript). I"m in TN and interested.

suvowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you might wanna keep one for a full size spare, unless you happen to have the hd package

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you might wanna keep one for a full size spare, unless you happen to have the hd package

If he's getting the compmotive wheels he can't use the OEM 19" wheel/tires. He would probably buy 5 new wheels along with 5 new tires.

elfrey

Reaction score
Hey there - how is tire condition ? How much tread / do you have pics (and are they mounted and balanced (i noticed no TPMS sensors in your descript). I"m in TN and interested.

Tire are in good shape, I would estimate they still have 50 - 60% life still available. They will be rebalanced after the sensor are removed.

elfrey

Reaction score
Here's a couple of close ups. Notice at 12 o'clock there's a little road rash (must have been the wife). This is the only one with any damage.

Attachments

• DSC_0180.JPG
    DSC_0180.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC_0182.JPG
    DSC_0182.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 112

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members