'13 LR4 headlight lens replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MNLR4

Reaction score
After 125,000 miles, I grazed my first deer this evening and cracked the clear headlight lens, along with the wheel well guard. What recommendations do you have for where to go to get the replacement lens and trim for the wheel well. I live in Minnesota, USA.

jlach993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replacement lens sell on ebay. I removed my headlights and baked em in my oven. Carefully pried it off and applied sealant and slapped the new one on. Obviously you take your time throughout the entire process. Bake em for like 5 mins at a time in an oven. Put it on a piece of wood as you don’t want to rest it on the oven grates which would melt the headlights. Remember they’re plastic.

ktm525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup slow and low for baking. Check boneyards too. LR4s are starting to show up in numbers at yards.

f1racer328

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want good info on baking headlights open, you’ll want to do some reading on the retrofit source forums.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72