LR4 Long-term Spot Check - Interior Quality

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LRnewbie11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very happy with my 2011 HSE non LUX leather. I agree with other comments about it holding up extremely well even with my Boston Terrier in tow almost everywhere we go. (He's a big fan of it as well).

A few creaks here and there in the colder temps but nothing ridiculous.

94speedster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our LR4 just hit 60,000 miles this week, and we bought it new in May 2011.

My wife religiously uses the sunshade for the windshield, so that has helped keep the front interior section fade-free. We do see some fade of the plastic section below the windshield wipers, but that seems to happen on ALL our cars. And no creaking!

Great car. Still love it. Will buy another, though wife has her eye on the Range Rover. I think she'll still want an LR4 due to the vast interior space....

-B

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our LR4 just hit 60,000 miles this week, and we bought it new in May 2011.

My wife religiously uses the sunshade for the windshield, so that has helped keep the front interior section fade-free. We do see some fade of the plastic section below the windshield wipers, but that seems to happen on ALL our cars. And no creaking!

Great car. Still love it. Will buy another, though wife has her eye on the Range Rover. I think she'll still want an LR4 due to the vast interior space....

-B
I use the sun shade all the time and it really helps.

That plastic area below the windshield wipers does tend to fade quite a bit, but I suggest using Forever Black. I used it on most of my black trim and it does an awesome job reviving the black trim and protecting it - especially that area below the windshield wipers.

-David

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM