LR4 Preview Event

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got this from the Newport Beach dealer if anyone is interested.
---
You're Invited : 2010 Land Rover Preview Event

Please join us for an exclusive Land Rover Preview event. Experience the 2010 Models, including the all-new Land Rover LR4. These are not due to be released until later this year, so take advantage and see them before everyone else! While your here, enjoy tray-passed desserts, an espresso bar, a chance to win several prizes - including a weekend for two at a Land Rover Experience Driving School, and more...

2010 Land Rover Preview Event
July 24, 2009
6PM-8PM
Newport Beach Showroom - 1540 Jamboree Road.
RSVP at [email protected]
---

Too bad I'll be on the Great Divide 4 Trip in Colorado that week. (Did I really just say that?) :cool:

shedward

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got this from the Newport Beach dealer if anyone is interested.
---
You're Invited : 2010 Land Rover Preview Event

Please join us for an exclusive Land Rover Preview event. Experience the 2010 Models, including the all-new Land Rover LR4. These are not due to be released until later this year, so take advantage and see them before everyone else! While your here, enjoy tray-passed desserts, an espresso bar, a chance to win several prizes - including a weekend for two at a Land Rover Experience Driving School, and more...

2010 Land Rover Preview Event
July 24, 2009
6PM-8PM
Newport Beach Showroom - 1540 Jamboree Road.
RSVP at [email protected]
---

Too bad I'll be on the Great Divide 4 Trip in Colorado that week. (Did I really just say that?) :cool:

Yeah - LR Alexandria (No. Virginia) is hosting the same event on July 26 - can't wait!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4