LR4 Camera System Fault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magnumforc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Land Rover North America is located in Mahwah, NJ so wonder why someone couldn't arrange for a Factory Rep from there to handle your case? Again, beware of the BBB...that are on the side of the factory, no matter what they say. Good luck.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arbitration set for 11 Feb. Phone arbitration because the Factory Rep is on the west coast. They want all pictures and video that I've taken to be sent (which they should already have since I've sent them all to both the dealership and JLRNA corp). But that's fine as I do have additional pictures since then anyway. Waiting for a call back from an attorney as well.
Best of luck! I hope it all goes well.

Spoonito

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question for all... When the cameras throw the "blue Screen" does it always log a trouble code? Since my last service in the beginning of December, I've had blue screens at least 5-6 times with pictures and video. I brought the car back in again and there's no codes logged, and everything is apparently "working as designed"... This is the second time I've brought it in with them stating no codes are logged.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
None of the TSBs and Service Action bulletins addressing the blue screen camera issues mention any specific DTCs being logged when the hiccups occur. Therefore, I assume that in the majority of instances no trouble code is generated. Probably the reason why this is so hard to troubleshoot to begin with.

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
try to take a photo when it happens.. that's how I got mind fixed a second time.

Spoonito

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've sent both pictures and video. Won't do anything unless they pull codes or recreate themselves.

Spoonito

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update as far as everything goes... BBB case is closed, moving forward with an attorney. Now the wait begins again.

magnumforc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update as far as everything goes... BBB case is closed, moving forward with an attorney. Now the wait begins again.

Just a quick question...did the BBB case go as I suggested it would? BBB rules on the side of LTNA saying you have a warranty and they will fix it. So, sayonara? Just like me? Better luck with a mouthpiece this tme.

Spoonito

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey umbertob, just going off my service records one of the states "3 codes stored for the surround cameras. B12BD-31 Rear Camera, B12BE-31 Front Left Camera, and B12BF-31 pertaining to camera concerns". Another service record states "retrieved faults, B12C0-31/B12BD-31/B12BE-31/B12BF-31". I have no clue what these are or what they pertain to. I just figured every time the cameras fail it logs something. It just drives me crazy that I have pictures and video of the incidents, but the dealership won't do anything without being able to recreate it or pull codes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72