Making the LR3 trail ready

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a pacifier, kids juice cup, car seats and some toys. Oh yeah, almost forgot extra diapers and wipes. I also keep a few tooth brushes and some batteries under my S&W 9mm for safe keeping.

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
QUOTE=yrbender;76068]I have a pacifier, kids juice cup, car seats and some toys. Oh yeah, almost forgot extra diapers and wipes. I also keep a few tooth brushes and some batteries under my S&W 9mm for safe keeping.[/QUOTE]

Wish I would have remembered wipes last time. My 3yr old craped himself twice last time on the trail I forgot extra clothes and wipes, and diapers what a mess. It was a fun drive home.:ahhhhh:

craiglud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasn't that a great class? I really valued that simple 2 day course.

I thought it was great! I wanted to get into stitches and sutures however was advised super glue would work for everything I was qualified for:hmpf: I am also looking at taking a Search and Rescue class next time it comes up.

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
QUOTE=yrbender;76068]I have a pacifier, kids juice cup, car seats and some toys. Oh yeah, almost forgot extra diapers and wipes. I also keep a few tooth brushes and some batteries under my S&W 9mm for safe keeping.

Wish I would have remembered wipes last time. My 3yr old craped himself twice last time on the trail I forgot extra clothes and wipes, and diapers what a mess. It was a fun drive home.:ahhhhh:[/QUOTE]

Thats almost as bad as finding the bottle under the seat that has been stinking up the truck for a few weeks. My wife and I battle over who gets the pleasure of cleaning it out.

zbysiu23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
..sensor arm modyfication...I am sure it has been discussed many times....
anybody willing to email or pm info ????

OffRoving

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you're ready for the sliders, we're standing by for you. A great integration [the only actually] of rock slider and under-body protection which will protect your air compressor and tank.

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't realized I had a Carl's Jr. cup in that shot... :redface: Maybe we could shop it out...

05LR3AZ

Reaction score
stock but Nitto Terra Grapplers 285/60/18

Wow, so many BadAss rovers on here...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72