MDT Armor - The Regesh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jptruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I just thought I'd share what I spotted on I-81 Sunday. 4 of these on flatbeds heading somewhere. Wish it were my garage.

IMG_0203.jpg

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a 110 up close and personal yesterday while visiting the LR dealer to buy a wiring overlay for my spares kit.

Anyway...yeah I was drooling. I love my LR3, but....I covet a Defender like any other LR Enthusiast.

jptruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A new defender, lightly armored. I can only imagine the gas mileage.

schafari

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, they are going to be ****** when those fender flares start turning gray rather than black!

ncburch22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else notice the yellow beacon light mounted on the roof?

jptruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's some sort of military vehicle. It had all sort of lights and stuff going on. Remove the yellow lights and it's a sick looking ride, though. Just google MDT Armor

berrysworld1

Reaction score
Hi Rover World, I just bought a silver 2005 LR3 HSE 76K and am having it delivered to my home. I am an engineer working in Afghan and will be returning to Ohio in 5 months (for good) can't wait to drive her. Best wishes and Happy new years

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9