New 2012 HSE owner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alegrialv

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've lurked here for a few week reading up on these in anticipation to buy. Well tonight was the night and I picked up the truck which now rests comfortably in my garage! It's white with almond/arabica. One thing that the dealer said is that the DVD player will have issues until LR releases an update. I don't have the rear entertainment package. I have two questions, does anyone else have this issue? I tried a few DVDs and the sound plays but no video at all. Also, does anyone know of a way to disable the lock the prevents you from playing a DVD while moving? Thanks for any info, and I am so excited to be a Land Rover owner!

Wait so does the '12 LR4s have the dual screens?

overblown

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I can't seem to get a straight answer on this! I hope so. Actually, I'd just be happy to figure out how to make it play DVD's like it's supposed to.

overblown

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This is the best I've come up with so far. It's from october of this year.

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has banned the display of entertainment media on the driver’s display. So, technically the front seat dual view screens are illegal (despite the fact the driver cannot see what the passenger is viewing). Last I heard, Jaguar Land Rover and others have been working on getting front seat dual view approved for the U.S. market.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM