New LR3 and Dealer invite to Off road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAJOD

Reaction score
I picked up a clean LR3 today from a LR Dealer and he invited me to some kind of off road thing they do on the weekends.

I'm sort of new to this and I've never had a dealership invite me to some 4 wheel park before. Is this typical of LR dealerships?

He said they have hill climbs etc and anyone that buys a car from them gets in free.

Just wondering if anyone here has been to one of these. The Perreli Zeros on it don't really look like hill climbing tires, but I might go just to see whats its all about.

img0728mp.jpg

RoverGuy7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most dealerships have offroad events, it's actually a requirement, and they get business builder points(more money from Land Rover) if they comply.

I have been to several, always for the dealership, not as a customer, but it can be a good time, and you will be surprised what the truck can do. I say go for it, enjoy, and learn the truck's features.

RAJOD

Reaction score
Plus if I break it they get more dealer repair jobs :)

RoverGuy7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't by any means speak for your dealership, but at the one that I used to work at, if coming to the course damaged your vehicle, we took that as we did not properly instruct you into what to do, and took care of it, scratches, blown tires, stuff like that. Never had it happen, but if you were to just go nuts, and ram a tree, that would of been on you.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oledave49