New LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattwallace24

Reaction score
Been reading this forum for several months while researching my decision, but finally pulled the trigger on a 2013 LR4 this morning.

I love it!

Matt

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... what color combo and pics?

mattwallace24

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... what color combo and pics?

I went ALL black...Santorini Black exterior, Ebony interior, black lacquer finishes, and the 19" Black Design Package. Co-worker said I look like a special operations tactical unit coming down the road :big grin:

Pictures forthcoming, but the LR4 is just too cool to take pictures of it in my garage. Need to find a big rock to perch it on and take some pics.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went ALL black...Santorini Black exterior, Ebony interior, black lacquer finishes, and the 19" Black Design Package. Co-worker said I look like a special operations tactical unit coming down the road :big grin:

Pictures forthcoming, but the LR4 is just too cool to take pictures of it in my garage. Need to find a big rock to perch it on and take some pics.

Sounds like a great vehicle you got yourself. Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo