New to RWO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vinnysca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just got my very FIRST Land Rover yesterday. It's a 2008 LR3 HSE. What a machine! Looking forward to using it (but not abusing) off-road sometime in the Summer.

Vince.

Attachments

• Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 58

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just got my very FIRST Land Rover yesterday. It's a 2008 LR3 HSE. What a machine! Looking forward to using it (but not abusing) off-road sometime in the Summer.

Vince.

Sweet! You'll love it. We love ours - if I wasn't afraid that gas was going to $5/gallon, I'd buy another one for myself (they need to get the diesel over here!).

Were you cross shopping anything else? It is always interesting to hear the reasons why someone chose one car over another.

-Rich

vinnysca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was trying to decide between and LR3 and RRS. After much research, the LR3 was the clear winner. The RRS was basically a clone of the LR3 but is shorter, wider, a 5 seater and more expensive.

I also got a great deal on mine. By chance, I stumbled upon a 6K discount from Bedford NH LR. Can't beat that!

Vince.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You made a great decision. The rear liftgate alone is reason enough to buy the LR3 over the Sport. Great looking ride, congrats and welcome to the community that comes with your purchase!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tango90