NEW - What to look for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am going in today to negoiate and test drive and i think i need to order one because they dont have the one i want but they said there is one that they can get sticker price is $64250 what do you guys think i should offer or pay for it and i will make sure to get that in writing about the 4yr/50000 mile service agreement

That must be a fairly loaded LR4; 20" wheels, rear seat entertainment, Vission assist and HD package? I wasn't able to replicate that exact price.
I'm not sure if they will go for it or not, but $60k sounds like a nice round number to me. That might be a little thin for them, but that is a good place to work towards.

I got about $3,800.00 off on my deal from MSRP.

Rob

Last edited:

LRnewbie11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But not for reg maintenance though right?? Just comp the first one and then it's on you. At least that is the info I had received.

italiansta1978

Reaction score
per my dealer in colorado landrover of flatirons it is all scheduled maint. are free of charge 4yrs/50000 miles i do not pay a penny for those services at all. i am getting it in writing as well and rob i did the 2011 lr4 lux with heavy duty pac. rear intertainment 20 inch pac. and it is the Galway green/almond/arabica interior vision assist pac. and it comes out to be $64615 total invoice price so that would be a good number to shoot for

LRnewbie11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
per my dealer in colorado landrover of flatirons it is all scheduled maint. are free of charge 4yrs/50000 miles i do not pay a penny for those services at all. i am getting it in writing as well and rob i did the 2011 lr4 lux with heavy duty pac. rear intertainment 20 inch pac. and it is the Galway green/almond/arabica interior vision assist pac. and it comes out to be $64615 total invoice price so that would be a good number to shoot for

Wow! That is awesome. That must be a dealer specific program that they offer to customers who purchase there. When I was doing my research everything I came across only talked about the first service complimentary and then nothing after that. I was shocked when they told me they don't even offer a prepaid program where you pay upfront for service at a discounted rate. We had done this with Audi and it is a very substantial discount. Anyways, good luck with the deal and the color combo is going to look great.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I still think shooting for $60k is a good place. If the MSRP is $64,615 invoice should be just a little over $59k . I would guess that you will make a deal between $60-61k. That leaves a little on the table for them, but they are really doing you a favor by picking up the maint for the next 4 years. That should be worth around $900, (just my guess).

Rob

italiansta1978

Reaction score
i think $60-61 should be good and they told me that is like $1200 for all those services so lets see how it goes. one more think do you think i should pay for them to bring the car that i want or have then take care of that as well because the one i want they have to get it from another dealer i guess so what r the thoughts of that

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635