Newbie needs info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine rubber mats off ebay. Happy with it. Yes they are heavy..thinking of adding MPG..kidding....they are the best. they fits well, and don't have any smell.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the OEM rubber mats, but if I had to do it over again I'd go with the WT ones. More coverage, more protection, and lighter and easier to remove and clean.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the OEM rubber mats, but if I had to do it over again I'd go with the WT ones. More coverage, more protection, and lighter and easier to remove and clean.
I agree with baobay, except for the back seat. I think the OEM mats have better protection. I think I would get the WT ones for the front and OEM for the back. I only use the third row seats a few times a year, so I don't need them there.

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with baobay, except for the back seat. I think the OEM mats have better protection. I think I would get the WT ones for the front and OEM for the back. I only use the third row seats a few times a year, so I don't need them there.

Now that we all agree which are the best mats, we can move on to the second part of Pickasaurus's question, which is what is the best price for those mats?

Hoyas06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that we all agree which are the best mats, we can move on to the second part of Pickasaurus's question, which is what is the best price for those mats?

Although I find you pathetically humorous, you need to get a life besides making d*ck comments on message boards. How many other forums do you belong to just so you can be that guy? If you genuinely disagree with someone's comments, fine but it really is pathetic that you feel the need to question other people that are trying to have real dialogue, whether that be about floor mats & price or how to grow your grass greener. Move on

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
Although I find you pathetically humorous, you need to get a life besides making d*ck comments on message boards. How many other forums do you belong to just so you can be that guy? If you genuinely disagree with someone's comments, fine but it really is pathetic that you feel the need to question other people that are trying to have real dialogue, whether that be about floor mats & price or how to grow your grass greener. Move on

Just trying to steer the conversation back to the original question. This thread has been somewhat hijacked by people debating short vs long rails (original question was about cargo box systems) and even one guy asking about ordering parts for a 2000 Discovery.

Hoyas06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just trying to steer the conversation back to the original question. This thread has been somewhat hijacked by people debating short vs long rails (original question was about cargo box systems) and even one guy asking about ordering parts for a 2000 Discovery.

touché

Pickasaurus

Reaction score

Actually part of my original question was about roof rails. With the information I got from the discussion, I asked about short vs long roof rails. I am still interested to hear if one is less noisy than the other from productive members of this forum, but instead we keep hearing from you, the little man who uses the internet to make himself feel empowered.

Don't go away mad, just go away.

rainmn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually part of my original question was about roof rails. With the information I got from the discussion, I asked about short vs long roof rails. I am still interested to hear if one is less noisy than the other from productive members of this forum, but instead we keep hearing from you, the little man who uses the internet to make himself feel empowered.

Don't go away mad, just go away.

I don't think you'll find a difference in noise between short and long rails. It's what you put on the rails that's more likely to make the noise. (OEM cross bars, aftermarket cross bars, cargo basket, etc.)

Pickasaurus

Reaction score
Thanks Rainmn, I was thinking that might be the issue. I found a cargo basket that I could mount to the rails toward the back of the truck. I was thinking that might be quieter than having the full expedition basket. It looks like the smaller basket would fit my needs 80% of the time. It also detaches easily leaving only the rails.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9