Nudge Bar Opinion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dantheman1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went ahead and put on the tubular one, i think it looks great. It suits the roof rack perfectly and gives the truck a more aggressive look. If i did go with the a-frame, i would've had to get the lights too as i think it looks pretty weird without them. The brush bar looks pretty good by itself (although lights would look cool on it though). As for the install, well... couple of snags, but nothing some new bolts and a hole tapper couldn't fix. I'm not too confident with the way it bolts up to the bumper (I wouldn't want to stand on it), but I don't think it'll be going anywhere any time soon.

GrahamWelland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A-frame: Those without one may not realize its coated in a dense foam.
Tubular: I like my road **** dead, not just bruised and ****** off. :biggrin:
(just kidding)

Last edited:

nashvegas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wraparound metal nudge bar VUB501270

I just got one of the nonwinch wraparound metal bars... for 108 BUCKS (lists at 750 or so) ... from Land Rover Rocklin in California... cost a heck of a lot to ship it but still well worth it. Check them out if you want it cheap.

Arrived last night and v cool. Going to install this weekend i hope.

I looked at the urethane A bars or whatever they're called... I like them but feel like they look to RR P38 than LR3.

buddaman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the tubular one and love it. It's much stronger than the a pillar and it looks great wit the front light guards

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got one of the nonwinch wraparound metal bars... for 108 BUCKS (lists at 750 or so) ... from Land Rover Rocklin in California... cost a heck of a lot to ship it but still well worth it. Check them out if you want it cheap.

Arrived last night and v cool. Going to install this weekend i hope.

I looked at the urethane A bars or whatever they're called... I like them but feel like they look to RR P38 than LR3.

Wow, that almost looks like a mistake! The winch version of the same thing is listed at $645! Way to go! :bandit:
Can someone find me a deal like that on a rear ladder? I'll give you a set of front mudflaps if you do. :biggrin:

BazLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the wrap around metal Nudge Bar interfere with the functioning of the distance sensors in the front bumper?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo