OEM Rubber Cargo Mat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the FABULOUS black rubber floor mats for my 2011 LR4 and they came in yesterday. Needless to say, just like in pictures I have seen, they look wonderful in my tan interior LR4. So...now I want the rubber cargo mat. BUT, I dont want to pay a gazillion bucks for it (I got my OEM rubber mats on eBay for $150).

So, as suggested on here, I went to the Atlantic British website (www.roverparts.com) and they have the cargo mat for $157 plus $20 shipping. They told me when I called that they are waiting to hear from LR as to if there are any changes in dimensions from the 2010 LR4 to the 2011 LR4 so they are just advertising it for the 2010.

My question is....has anyone ordered an OEM rubber cargo mat for their 2011 and is the fit the same? If I order this before they have confirmed dimensions ( he said he is pretty sure the fit is the same), will there be a fit issue?

Thanks for any advice.

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine from bputah back in October. I believe it is the same one for LR3 & LR4. This is what was on my receipt:

Item - EAH500070PMA
Description - Cargo Mat, Rubber, LR3 & LR4 (LR006401)
(S154126 081129100222S)

Cost was $150 plus shipping.

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine from bputah back in October. I believe it is the same one for LR3 & LR4. This is what was on my receipt:

Item - EAH500070PMA
Description - Cargo Mat, Rubber, LR3 & LR4 (LR006401)
(S154126 081129100222S)

Cost was $150 plus shipping.

Thank you so much Waltzonice......Question...do you have a 2011 or 2010 LR4? The item number you posted is the same as the one I want to order on roverparts. I just want to be sure it will fit my 2011 and that there is not a change in dimensions.

Thanks again so much for replying so quickly :proud:

rainmn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered mine from BP Utah about a week ago. Fits my 2011 perfectly.

Same part numbers / description as waltzonice posted above. Same price too - $150, plus about $27 shipping to the East Coast (NJ).

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered mine from BP Utah about a week ago. Fits my 2011 perfectly.

Same part numbers / description as waltzonice posted above. Same price too - $150, plus about $27 shipping to the East Coast (NJ).

Wonderful! Just what I wanted to hear. I was going to order it from BP Utah, but just didnt want to fill out their order form....the roverparts website was more in line with regular website checkouts.

Thanks again so much to you both!

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonderful! Just what I wanted to hear. I was going to order it from BP Utah, but just didnt want to fill out their order form....the roverparts website was more in line with regular website checkouts.

Thanks again so much to you both!

Well, I ended up ordering the OEM cargo mat from Atlantic British LTD. It was listed for $159, but they have a price matching gurantee, so I emailed saying that BP Utah lists the mat for $150. They matched that price and with shipping, I got the mat for $166 total!! It should arrive in Saturday...so fast shipping!!

So I highly recommend this company for any and all LR parts :) Their website is www.roverparts.com

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I ended up ordering the OEM cargo mat from Atlantic British LTD. It was listed for $159, but they have a price matching gurantee, so I emailed saying that BP Utah lists the mat for $150. They matched that price and with shipping, I got the mat for $166 total!! It should arrive in Saturday...so fast shipping!!

So I highly recommend this company for any and all LR parts :) Their website is www.roverparts.com
Hey UGAGirl,

This is great, as I was also planning on ordering a cargo mat for the back but have not had time to really look around. I don't use my third row seats except for maybe 1-2 times a year when I have family visiting from out of state. I also have the OEM rubber mats and love them, though they were a bit stinky at first because of the rubber. ;-)

Are you going to get anymore accessories for your new LR4? Have you done the light bulb modifications?

-David

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey UGAGirl,

This is great, as I was also planning on ordering a cargo mat for the back but have not had time to really look around. I don't use my third row seats except for maybe 1-2 times a year when I have family visiting from out of state. I also have the OEM rubber mats and love them, though they were a bit stinky at first because of the rubber. ;-)

Are you going to get anymore accessories for your new LR4? Have you done the light bulb modifications?

-David

Hi David :)

I am like you and dont see us using the back 2 seats except when out of town company visits. So I do keep those seats down most of the time and I plan on putting my jogging stroller in the back, so I definitely wanted it protected. I think I got the rubber cargo mat for a steal and I cant believe how quickly it ships.... I ordered it two days ago and according to FedEx tracking, it will be here on Sat!

So far, I have not ordered any more accessories for the LR4. I have not done the lightbulb modifications. I read about them, but it scares me to death to try anything like that and I am satisfied with the lights how they are. The pics they posted were really nice though. Maybe one day I will...or I will have my husband do it :)

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi David :)

I am like you and dont see us using the back 2 seats except when out of town company visits. So I do keep those seats down most of the time and I plan on putting my jogging stroller in the back, so I definitely wanted it protected. I think I got the rubber cargo mat for a steal and I cant believe how quickly it ships.... I ordered it two days ago and according to FedEx tracking, it will be here on Sat!

So far, I have not ordered any more accessories for the LR4. I have not done the lightbulb modifications. I read about them, but it scares me to death to try anything like that and I am satisfied with the lights how they are. The pics they posted were really nice though. Maybe one day I will...or I will have my husband do it :)
Hi UAGgirl,

I just ordered the cargo mat from Atlantic British LTD and put in the note that BP of Utah had them for $150 so they will hopefully match that price. This is a great price! I also got my rubber mats on eBay. I am not planning on doing anymore accessories, though I do like the running boards.

As far as the lights, it really is incredibly easy and looks awesome. Side-by-side comparisons are totally evident. I am like you, as I was EXTREMELY afraid of touching the light bulbs at all, so I went back and forth for a month about whether I should change the bulbs or not. The results really are worth it and it was extremely easy. With all the resources on this forum, your husband could definitely do it in 20 minutes no problem. But, if you are happy with the OEM bulbs then that's cool. I know I was petrified, but it was actually really fun!

Best of luck and thanks for the information about the cargo mat... hopefully mine will be on its way to CA today!

-David

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi UAGgirl,

I just ordered the cargo mat from Atlantic British LTD and put in the note that BP of Utah had them for $150 so they will hopefully match that price. This is a great price! I also got my rubber mats on eBay. I am not planning on doing anymore accessories, though I do like the running boards.

As far as the lights, it really is incredibly easy and looks awesome. Side-by-side comparisons are totally evident. I am like you, as I was EXTREMELY afraid of touching the light bulbs at all, so I went back and forth for a month about whether I should change the bulbs or not. The results really are worth it and it was extremely easy. With all the resources on this forum, your husband could definitely do it in 20 minutes no problem. But, if you are happy with the OEM bulbs then that's cool. I know I was petrified, but it was actually really fun!

Best of luck and thanks for the information about the cargo mat... hopefully mine will be on its way to CA today!

-David

David.... that's wonderful that you ordered the cargo mat!! Did you follow their "price matching" directions and post the item numbers from BP Utah and the URL? You are supposed to write about 4 things they request from the price matching instructions and put them in the "additional comments" section of your internet order form. I hope you did that so that you can get the same price I got. It is defintely, with shipping, the best price I have ever seen for this mat :)

I will definitely think again about those lights...are they significantly brighter? Hmmmm...maybe....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink