Oh no

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

N

neytas2000

Amir - let us know the outcome. You are a weird guy to wash a loaner.. however... it is important for your Karma to do a good deed. Ask that guy 'Earl' on NBC!!!

J

jackmac

I actually offered to wash a loaner LR3 last year, and the service advisor said not to worry about it, that they have someone to do this once per week.

The reason I offered is that the loaner was a complete mess. Very dirty inside and out, and it smelled bad too. I honestly didn't want to drive it, it was that bad.

I've since switched dealerships, primarily because of consistent poor service and performance by the original dealer where I purchased.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Amir

Thanks all for you advice. I was just treating the loaner like I would treat mine or would like mine to be treated in someone else's hands, thats all. I went to the dealer today and explained to them what happened. They were really cool about it and told me not to worry about it. Whew!

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just reading this post, and yup, those wipers get me everytime I go in the car wash! (I have always remembered to turn them off) ...but, might not be so lucky if I go into one of those car washes while you get out of the car, or even worse, the towel monkey hangs inside and washes the interior (and hits the wiper) while the car goes through the wash! Ack!

The list of things I have to train my wife on before handing her the keys is growing....

(and I almost had a '06 black loaner for the weekend. washing it was on my list...can't drive a soiled black car that looks soooo much better shiny & clean!)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM