Ordering parts...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Muddyone

Land Rover Sales Consultant
Reaction score
Hi all,
I was looking into ordering some steel wheels for the winter and from a previous post I noticed that they sold them online at Atlantic British, has anyone ordered any parts from these people as when I call them their number does not work. Could be though that am calling from Canada, I guess I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them?

W

wvrover

Yes I have ordered many parts from Atlantic British over the years for my 99 DII, 97 DI , 02 Freelander, the service has been grreat and I don't think you being in Canada should be a problem for them to ship to you . Just drop them an e-mail if you can't get thru on the phone

L

Lendawg

I too have ordered many things from Atlantic British (not any wheels), and have always gotten prompt service.
You may also want to contact the folks at www.motorcarsltd.com via phone or email to see what they can do for you.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I just ordered from them last week.... a couple t-shirts for the kids, a key chain and new wiper blades... I know nothing big, but still I ordered on Monday and had the stuff on Wednesday and didn't pay for high dollar shipping. I was impressed.

D

discoinjapan

I ordered a bunch of parts from them and I had the parts in about a week( I live in Japan). Very friendly service.
Dave Furiani is the international salesman his email is [email protected]
He will help you.

Muddyone

Land Rover Sales Consultant
Reaction score
Ok thanks guys for the advice, I will check out that other web site as well… I guess I was just curious as to everyone else’s experience with them.

Big_Mark

Reaction score
I am looking for a better DIY parts supplier than Atlantic British. They have lots of parts but really from what I've found they don't go down to the nuts and bolts.
I bought a couple seals from them (Pinion and T-case) they had the seals but not the replacement nuts and washers (individually) They do have a lot of stuff and the have good customer service (as far as I could tell) so I'm not counting them out 100% I am looking for Differential Setup kits and Pinion nuts (front Diff and T-case) the local Dealer here in Bellevue WA is out and has to order 10 at a time, what alternatives are there?

Thanks in advance guys...

Mark

antichrist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started dealing with AB in around 1976. They were good for awhile, then it got to the point where I'd order something, it was backordered and a year later I'd get a postcard saying my part was in. Of course I'd already gotten in from someone else long before that, usually DAP.
Seems they have gotten better though in the past decade.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4