Pictures of Safari 4x4 Snorkel...(Finally)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M

Matt_Grim2

JohnKel said:
Why not use velcro to attach the snorkel, that way you wouldn't have to drill all those nasty holes :tongue: Just a thought .

Cheers
John

Funny, The reason i sujested putting it on is, i have not seen on in person and am not sure i will like the look of it once on the car...

M

Matt_Grim2

Freeflytim said:
If you install a snork on a D3/LR3 you are just a freaking POSER. The truck does NOT need it. Its farking EYE CANDY.

I can't wait to LAUGH MY ASS OFF AT YOU when you post a picture of it when you get it installed. Jeez.

WHY DO YOU WANT IT????

Is there something wrong with making your vehicle look a certain way that you like, you don't critize people with a-bars and lights just because they like the look so what is the difference in adding a snorkel for the look and maybe one day using it

M

Matt_Grim2

grommet said:
Tim, I think it's time to stop using our vehicles. I say we join the Scion xB scene. It's a similar boxy design, and we can hang out at 'Hot Import Nights' events instead of off-roading. We can reminisce about the "good ol' days" while fitting custom LED encrusted snorkels to our subwoofer enclosures.

What does that have to do with anything...

JohnKel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Matt_Grim2 said:
Funny, The reason i sujested putting it on is, i have not seen on in person and am not sure i will like the look of it once on the car...
Matt , why are you so defensive ?? You, and others seem to want to add the snorkel, but are worried about how it will look and concerned about drilling holes in your "precious" My comment was NOT directed at you alone. Quite frankly if , and thats a BIG if, I felt the need I would go with the Safari unit as it is better engineered, more functional and from the leader in the field .

Cheers
John

M

Matt_Grim2

JohnKel said:
Matt , why are you so defensive ?? You, and others seem to want to add the snorkel, but are worried about how it will look and concerned about drilling holes in your "precious" My comment was NOT directed at you alone. Quite frankly if , and thats a BIG if, I felt the need I would go with the Safari unit as it is better engineered, more functional and from the leader in the field .

Cheers
John

Sorry John, It's just after all the stuff that happened before i feel like people ? everything i post, I know it was directed at me and you have been a great help with all of your advice and thanks for the opinion about the Safari Snorkel

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99