Placed my order tonight!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been lurking here for a few weeks as I gathered information. I had two test drives of the 2014 LR4 before making the decision to order one. It really wasn't a difficult decision to make. The hardest part was settling on a color. Ordered a Fuji White Lux with Almond interior, 19 inch Black package, Vision Assist, and Heavy Duty package. It gets built in April and should arrive at my dealer by the end of May. I can't wait!

faspaz

Reaction score
The hardest part was settling on a color. Ordered a Fuji White Lux with Almond interior, 19 inch Black package, Vision Assist, and Heavy Duty package. It gets built in April and should arrive at my dealer by the end of May. I can't wait!

You'll stand out. Nobody else has that color combo.

Soda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll stand out. Nobody else has that color combo.

Really? I figured it would be quite common to be perfectly honest. I wanted Causeway Grey with the black package, but our last 5 vehicles have been dark colored and my wife wanted a change of pace. It was pretty much her only stipulation. I liked the white best out of all of the lighter/brighter colors so I went with it.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good for you, Soda! The colors are tough aren't they! 3 weeks ago I was all set on white w/ Almond. But then my wife said anything but white (my last 3 vehicles have been white.) So we went the opposite way with the Corris Gray. It is good to change it up from time to time. You'll find plenty of folks with white on this forum. It stands out and is probably the easiest to care for. The Black Package will give it a very sporty look. I think there will be a rush of deliveries between May 15 and June 15 with all these orders going in!

Soda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So we went the opposite way with the Corris Gray.

Corris Gray is an awesome color too! LR makes it so difficult with so many good choices. It's hard to go wrong really. My estimated delivery date is May 25, so I'll be right in that window of deliveries. That will be a fun time as everyone is posting pictures!

Soda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, the heavy duty package is $1,350.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo