Placed my order tonight!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool how they do that! Although I had to hold it up to a mirror to get the proper perspective. ;-).

And did you notice that although this is a Lux with the heavy duty package (it has rock crawl as a Terrain Response option) it has no S transmission mode like the North
American models. Neither could I see any shift paddles.

samcarloso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the ac vents on headliner facing driver and passenger from the rear new?? Anyone else notice this?

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the ac vents on headliner facing driver and passenger from the rear new?? Anyone else notice this?

That is interesting. On my 2013 Lux, I have two adjustable rotating vents for the 2nd row. Whatever that thing is does look to vent forward and aft, but it doesnt look adjustable.

ScreenShot2014-02-26at84958AM_zpsd1dbf988.png

2013 Lux
IMG_20140226_084627_zps597c675f.jpg

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are the extra HVAC outlets that come with the 7-seat comfort package, no? They should be standard on every 2014 trim except the base 5-seater LR4, since the 7-seat configuration is now standard on HSE and up.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are the extra HVAC outlets that come with the 7-seat comfort package, no? They should be standard on every 2014 trim except the base 5-seater LR4, since the 7-seat configuration is now standard on HSE and up.

I don't have that little box up there in front of the controls on mine. Not sure what that is.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah, that? That's not available in North America AFAIK (it's the motion sensor for the volumetric alarm. Alarm is perimetric only in NA.)

zenphx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dan: Maybe there's no S mode nor paddle shifters because there are no Corvettes to challange there.... ;)
Liked your comment about watching the video in the mirror.
Also, I didn't see and ECO botton; presumably because they don't use Start/Stop tech on the deisels...? ...or maybe they're not allowed to turn it off over there....

Lastly, and maybe most of you have seen this, but I enjoyed this article, since I'll be going from MY2000 Disco II to MY2014 LR4.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_Rover_Discovery

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink