Problems With the LR3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carl acton

Reaction score
I have the LR3 HSE 2006 from hell,,,, I'm not sure if I sould call a mecanic or a priest for an exorsisum... ride hieght will not move out of acsess mode????

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the LR3 HSE 2006 from hell,,,, I'm not sure if I sould call a mecanic or a priest for an exorsisum... ride hieght will not move out of acsess mode????

How old is your battery? Frequently, that is the only exorcism you need to perform.

adharris70

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my 2005 LR3 only thing is the dealer changed the battery and now the radio has no sound any suggestions to help me out? I know there is nothing wrong with the radio because the dealers said it was working before they changed the battery.

LRTECH

Reaction score

It may just need a trip to the dealership. quick fix of hooking it up to the computer and resetting module. but I agree, check out your battery.

Bad Bonez BJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, my CD player just quit working. I had unloaded three CDs and inserted my CD lens cleaner disk into CD1. It ran it's program and when it finished, I hit the eject button, it jumped to CD3 and reports CD ERROR on the LCD and has stopped responding. Glad I still has some warranty left.
BJ

DeDe

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a 2007 LR3. One day I was going out of my parking garage and the bluetooth top piece on the roof hit the overhang in the garage because the car had raised by itself.

Since this problem, it has repeated this auto raising by itself twice.

I called the dealer, since I am leasing, and they said they would not repair it on warranty, which I think is wrong!

I searched the forum and the net, but was unable to find any information about this problem.

If anyone has any info, or recall notices about this problem, I would greatly appreciate knowing.

Thank you...DeDe

Frostiex

Reaction score
ive had my 05 hse for about 10 months now and ive racked up around 20k miles on it. my first problem started with a broken gas cap which of course the dealer replaced. Now my problem have grown quite larger. It all started about the first really hot day of summer (i live in SC) i was sitting in traffic when my lr sputtered and died on me. So i took it to a local mechanic because the closest lr dealer is an hour away. But by the time the car had been towed to his shop it was running fine and he couldnt find anything wrong with it. This happened to me 3 MORE times before i took it to a different mechanic who told me that he wasnt sure but that it sounds like a faulty crankshaft sensor, so i had this replaced for 100. but then today, one week after having that installed, it occured again. I have no idea what is wrong with my car and apparently neither does anyone else. Ive called the dealer for advice but they have been no help. Its the weirdest thing. The car will just sputter and die and i can shut it down, leave it for an hour, and drive it wherever (One time 60 miles back home without a single glitch). Is there any one who can help me because i am completely lost. I love the car when its running but i have to get this fixed. Any help will be greatly apprieciated.

This sounds to me might be the fuel pump over heating...

sideview

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a 2007 LR3. One day I was going out of my parking garage and the bluetooth top piece on the roof hit the overhang in the garage because the car had raised by itself.

Since this problem, it has repeated this auto raising by itself twice.

I called the dealer, since I am leasing, and they said they would not repair it on warranty, which I think is wrong!

I searched the forum and the net, but was unable to find any information about this problem.

If anyone has any info, or recall notices about this problem, I would greatly appreciate knowing.

Thank you...DeDe

When you say it raises by itself what exactly do you mean - how much does it raise? What height mode do you have it to begin, do the messages/lights indicate it's raising when it happens?

prconquet

Reaction score
I have a 2006 LR3 and experienced the same issues. took it to the dealer and they reprogrammed the transmission module and installed new sortware. problem went away for a while. now i have a new issue of the truck showing a code of not all gears available and from time to time the vehicle gets stuck in 3rd or 4th gear.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4