Problems With the LR3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

motz

Reaction score
The leaking noise stoppedthe next day. It was just that one day.
My car is leveled even( not tilting on the side that noise was encountered).
Should i still go see my dealer?

hell pie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you 3 is still under warranty, I would take it in. If not, I would just keep a close eye (and ear) on it.

RTWoerner

Reaction score
Clicking Sound

This could be the clutch on your A/C unit trying to engage, so it's clicking off and on. This is not good as this just happened to me on a 100 mile trip outof town yesterday and, on my way back the pulley sheared completely off the compressor! The fix? $1800. Get this checked out immediately as you could be stranded somewhere if it fails.

Spence

Reaction score
No speech..anyone have a fix for this problem or is it a seting I'm missing like a muted mic?

codemunky

Reaction score
During the beginning of 2011, I lived in Mammoth Lakes, CA where we had record breaking snowfall. There, my LR3 started to develop problems. The plastic T-connector on a coolant hose broke, so I had to take it to a general (non-Land Rover) shop. They replaced the connector with a metal one, so it should last a lot longer than the original OEM plastic one.

Now my cruise control works sometimes. To make it work again, I'd have to turn off the ignition.

codemunky

Reaction score
During the beginning of 2011, I lived in Mammoth Lakes, CA where we had record breaking snowfall. There, my LR3 started to develop problems. The plastic T-connector on a coolant hose broke, so I had to take it to a general (non-Land Rover) shop. They replaced the connector with a metal one, so it should last a lot longer than the original OEM plastic one. I would do this upgrade if you live in colder climates. Actually, I would do this upgrade no matter what.

Now my cruise control works sometimes. To make it work again, I'd have to turn off the ignition.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72