Problems With the LR3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andrevan

Reaction score
Problem with the air bag driver side light stays on where can I find the air bag censers on the drivers seat.

Codename Duchess

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same issue, SRS light will stay on constantly.

Oh, and a new one; my gas gauge started climbing rather than falling the other day. I just might have the best MPG out of anyone right now.

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No updates in over a year... humm

Thinking of getting a 08 HSE with 74k in the clock. Great shape - had LR service department do a once over and said it look pretty solid. I need the transmission shift linkage repaired ($260) as the gear selector is tough to move.

Wheel bearing in about 7-10k they estimated.

Jennifer

Reaction score
Had my 2005 Land Rover for almost 4 years & its been great until thelse past couple of months. Car doesn't drive faster than 5 miles per hour so it's been parked for the past 4 months. Car says something about there isn't enough energy going to the engine. Can it be the sparks or the fuel pumps? Or something bigger? Haven't taken it to the shop yet. Want to know if I can fix it myslef. PLEASE HELP!

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've not heard of that one. If it's been sitting that much I'd think battery but since it starts up, that may not be it. idk...you could TRY a hard reset, beyond that I think you just call a flatbed towtruck and take it to the shop.

samnt650

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you getting error codes? I have seen my Air Mass Sensor fail without code. Another possibility, you have a leak somewhere in the intake system after the AMS.

LR4USN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question. What do you think the sound is in the clip? It only happens on cold start - listen to entire clip as it sound stops once the initial cold start revs cool down. Side note as I've just had the a/c and condenser replaced about 800 miles ago. Thx for input.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72