Progamming Key Remote

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, is everyone just accidentally holding the Land Rover button while opening the hatch? Mine has never re-programmed itself in 14 months of ownership.

X

xcursion

The remote tailgate release--pointless and useless to the extreme. I am changing it back to the courtesy lights...

I

iwhound

Finally got it done. I was putting the key in the ignition. Hold button and flash high beams. Thanks for the input.

P

ptbronco

LR button

I know that the LR button can raise and lower the truck. It is useless because the truck has to have the hazzards on. Is there another way around that?

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, there isn't. It's just made to help trailer hitching. Why bother doing it remotely otherwrise? Leave the vehicle at the height you want before getting out.

L

lmonterz

key remote

Hello everyone,
Since I can program the key remote to switch on and off the headlight, I'm not able to program it to switch on the rear marker with the second push of the LR-button. The second push simply switch the headlight off. Is it the normal behaviour?

Best Regards,
Luca Monterzino

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off the top of my head, I think it might be 3 presses. It lights the white reverse backup lights.

I

iwhound

Yeah, first push is headlights, second is reverse lights and third is off. This is a much more usefull fuction than releasing the rear hatch.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635