Quotes & Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmcgraw

Reaction score
Morning!

As I mentioned before, if you ever need a quote from a dealership, I'll make that that happen. These are the easiest ways I've found to get quotes built and sent back to you:

1. email/msg/fax me your year and model of your Land Rover (2010 Range Rover), ensure if you have a sport to make sure you mention it's a sport, same goes for superchargers, and/or armoured vehicles.

2. You can also call me at 614-717-4829 ext 4178/4142 Dan or myself will answer, all the time. There is the rare occurrence you'll get a voicemail, it typically means we're swamped. We'll call you back if you just leave a message saying what you need and what for (rubber floor mats for a 2008 RR).

3. The more details you can provide the more likely it is you'll get the right parts.

4. Prices: Everyone wants a deal, I understand that. Luckily we work on a commission basis which gives us some play with the pricing. You absolutely can request a quote from me to get a solid part number and go buy it somewhere else, I know it happens, I don't lose sleep over it :).

Know though that we price everything as low as we reasonably can and that anything you order from us WILL NOT be aftermarket, the parts come from Europe (from a variety of different sources) and are shipped to our warehouse in York, PA; Ontario, Ca; Memphis, TN where we pull from. Any part we ship is genuine (which Land Rover is very proud about) and we stand behind it, if anything is wrong with it we don't do things like issue in-store credit, gift cards, ect. We'll make it right by you, the Land Rover customer.

Hope everyone had a good Memorial Day weekend! Cheers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM