Radio controls on steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need a little help please. The controls on the steering wheel on my 2005 LR3 are doing strange things. For example when I push the button to increase the volume I get NO PHONE FITTED or if I push the button to change the stations it increase the volume.
Is there away to fix this or is there a way to disconnect it all together. One other thing I do believe it is effecting the battery. Since this has been happing, and it comes and goes, over the last 3 years I have had to have the battery replaced about every year.
Any assistance would be great, thanks

Biagetti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember a thread not too long ago someone's steering wheel controls were acting goofy. On my phone right now but a search may help to find the outcome of it. I'll try to search later.

More concerning is the battery drain every year... I believe my battery was installed 3+ years ago. Yes, I wonder if the battery drain is somehow related.

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine might do this 3 times a year. It always has and hasn't gotten worse. Self soothes quickly.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM