Roof moounted light wiring routes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tongagrnlr3

Reaction score
Roof mounted light wiring routes

Im toying with the idea of adding a set of driving lights to my custom made 2"X2" cross bars. does anyone know how / where i can run wiring with out drilling? i was hoping to run the wiring and hide a connector in the rail or some place so that i can remove them as needed.

also wanting to put driving lights in my OE LR push bar any thoughts?

Last edited:

Team Jeff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in some suggestions as well. I have a set of hid's that I want to mount to my Baja Rack.

The tentative plan is to use the satellite antenna hole - my LR3 does not have satellite so I thought I'd use a barrel or cannon aviation style bulkhead connector.

bbyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Links to front and rear power routing suggestions

Per the link below to disco3, is a thread re running conductors either up the A pillar or up behind the tail lights and back along a rack. Lower down in the link are quite a few pictures of where to run the conductors and wiring disconnects and relay installations.

http://www.disco3.co.uk/forum/topic53176.html?highlight=+antenna++mount&start=15

DSC00327.jpg

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen plenty off people run the wiring through the rack and out the rear, then poke the wiring through the rear hatch seal near the top. A quick dab of caulk and the water situation is addressed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink