Rover Rocked the Offroad Rally in Ouray, Co

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good job RvDUB. Glad to see you getting the other half of your monthly payment out of your LR3 :)

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great shot!!!!! Funny thig is I almost pulled the trigger on some new Cooper Xeon's or Nitto Terra Grappler's! But the Rover dealer slapped on new Khumo M+S's when they put her on the lot so I figured why not guve it a try! And they worked very well for a road tire! Surprised me! But I know I will get something more aggresive when they wear out...
Got the same tire...same way. Seems like a nice tire so far. How many K's do you have on them?

Great pics, love CO.

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great pics. Makes we want to go back.
DSC_0180.jpg

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good job RvDUB. Glad to see you getting the other half of your monthly payment out of your LR3 :)

You got THAT right!!!!! I used the "Off-Road" portion of my payment last week :biggrin:

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the same tire...same way. Seems like a nice tire so far. How many K's do you have on them?

Great pics, love CO.

Right now I have about 4K on them now and they held up very nice! Let's see how they do from now until next summer...

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great pics. Makes we want to go back.
DSC_0180.jpg

Thanks Boaz!!! Great pics yourself! Maybe we should plan our own "Rover Rally" in Ouray! I actually read your thread you put together last year. Did you guys go down Black Bear???

The toughest trail we hit was half way up Poughkeepsie Gulch. We turned around at the river since it almost washed out the road.

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flash Flood on Engineer Pass

I just put together some footage of our encounter with a Flash Flood on Engineer Pass in Ouray. It is amazing what water can do!

I am no videographer but thought I would share...

http://gallery.me.com/rvdub#100279

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right now I have about 4K on them now and they held up very nice! Let's see how they do from now until next summer...

I have 10k on mine, I can only tell by looking at the odo. Still look/feel new.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4