Series LR wanted for New England Photoshoot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cooperfilmcars

Reaction score
This is Jeff from Cooper Classics in NYC. I am putting together a fashion shoot on September 4th and 5th. I am looking for a Series Land Rover for the photoshoot.
The shoot will be in Rhode Island and will be still photography. The truck will only be driven by the owner and will be fully insured while on set.
Your vehicle will be treated the same way our vehicles (www.cooperclassiccars.com) are when they are on set. Nobody is jumping on your hood or driving your car through a flaming hoop on our shoots.
If you are interested please email me pictures of your vehicle to [email protected] or call Jeff at 212-929-3909.
If you are interested in participating in photoshoots but do not have the correct vehicle for this shoot please visit www.cooperclassiccars.com/filmcars to submit into my filmcar database. I will have your info on file and will contact you for future shoots for your vehicle.

Thank You

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72