Smoked Side Markers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer has smoked side markers for $50 installed. Anyone have a picture of these?

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like this:

rangeroversmokeside.jpg

Is your google broken ;-)

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like this:

rangeroversmokeside.jpg

Is your google broken ;-)

Yeah, I know. But, I didnt know if LR had an actual set, those are what I wanted to see. The dealer told me that they have them made. So they are not OE. Ill probably stick to the amber.

angasreid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got them on mine. I have the Navy blue color, almost looks black (Can't remember the LR name). With a darker color car, I think the orange sticks out too much. That's why I did the smoked out ones. If you would like I can take a picture.

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine off ebay for about 20 bucks I think. Took all of 3 minutes to install both. They just clip off and on. Be careful with the clips they can break.

angasreid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine off ebay for about 20 bucks I think. Took all of 3 minutes to install both. They just clip off and on. Be careful with the clips they can break.

Yeah touche on the breaking part. Mine broke off when I was installing. I ended up removing the metal clip from the old one and was able to stick it in. What a b1tc# that was.

I got my on Amazon, little more than what you paid, but cheaper then what they look like they're going for on ebay. http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&tag...3 side markers smoked&sourceid=Mozilla-search

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99