Some kind of Rover Event Oct. 8-10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LRWheelman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has any one heard of a Rover Event in S.W. Missouri Oct. 8-10 @ Eagle Rock? That is not too far from here & I may try to attend, Rover permitting! I read about this much on the PBB, arrgh, matey, I can't post there! Any one care to go? Anyone able to go? Will our Rovers attend? I think they would enjoy it! Thank You, LRW.

LRWheelman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Melissa, That's it! Thank You! Anyone gonna try to make it? LRW.

LRWheelman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come on, somebody! I don't want to be the only Rover there again this year! Last time I ended up goin' wheeling w/ a bunch of J**pers! Good time, but it's kinda strange being the only quality vehicle there! Thank You, LRW.

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd go, but i got to go to DC at about same time. Fate worse than fate worse then death :(

LRWheelman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sergei, wish You could be there! C'mon man, it's only a state & a half away! Good, home grown hillbilly fun in the Ozarks! A couple Rover folks I spoke with today plan on going, as do I. Anyone else? Thank You, LRW.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635