Spoiled; Its the little things.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M

Michael

askewed said:
The inside of ours was getting dirty so the roof let in a bunch of water during the last rain to clean it...

You might try closing it next time. :idea:

In all seriousness, ditto on the tailgate, and seats that fold flat! It is one of the few SUVs that can carry oversized objects.

I don't own yet, but noticed some thoughful features when looking.

The asymetric tailgate and window allow for easy access with the tailgate up or down.

The headrest design is such that they are nearly the level of the seat when down for folding, but are tall and wrap the seat back, so there is no ugly hole between the headrest and seat top when in the full up position.

I like having an AM2 on the radio. We have so many AM stations here in LA, that one AM band with 6 presets is not enough.

The removable trailer hitch receiver is great for increasing the departure angle when you are not towing.

These just a few that come to mind.

Michael

woodmews

Reaction score
I love my truck and have only had minor, but annoying problems. It wouldn't be a problem if the LR Dealer was closer to my house. Just glad it is a lease, and can't wait to turn in my LR3 for a RRS in 2 years.

GMTIIFAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am enjoying mine as well! - a few little issues though -- worst of all are the goodyears!!

L

lr3junkie

I have to say, that my LR3 has not been flawless, but I still love the truck. It has style and character that you can't find in many other SUV's in this class. Would I buy another one, maybe, I would have to see what is available at the time of purchase, but for now, it's the best damn thing I could find.

J

jackmac

Other than the major options, I'd say rear PDC (a must-have if you use Reverse), Aux input for MP3/Ipod, Logic 7, rear headsets and controls for passengers, and 3rd row seat capacity.

Things that should be on the list, but LRNA wont let us have: folding mirror option, gas filler door lock, and grey interior. Oh, and super charger :driver:

JohnKel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Things I love ... Most comfortable seats I've ever had on a Suv/Truck , quiet smooth ride (other than the Badyear tires) capability to go anywhere I want and then some :wink: and ditto on the other responses.

Wishes: Better tire options for 19" rims , more aftermarket for on and off road, better MPG ( no biggie but) less big brothers gonna keep me safe BS, faster horses, younger women and older whiskey :wink:

I may consider the interior clean option once it's perfected,and BTW thanks to all the beta testers especially Askewd for being on the cutting edge :smile:

Cheers and have a safe Memorial Day

John

D

DiscoNomad

Never an issue with my '05 LR3. It just keeps plugging away off road, on road...whatever it never misses a beat. Good truck.

Nomad

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99