Spoiled; Its the little things.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like my LR3. There were features I knew I'd like when I bought it, but here's a handful that I didn't consider, or shop for, but have become very comfortable with...

NAV - have gotten really comfortable with it. It is now loaded with memory points of friends houses and places I visit. No need to dig out scraps of paper with directions written on them. Just select it on the touch screen (which is much better than those stupid dial interfaces) and you are on your way!

Dipping Mirrors - didn't ask for 'em. Real used to them.

Tailgate - always knew I liked them, just happy to have it back.

Solidly built - you close the door and it doesn't sound like tin cans rattling.

Sport setting on transmission - I don't have to be pigeon holed into the easy going default soccer mom transmission. Mine is always in "sport" and I love the way it behaves. Never use "manual," though.

Loads of cargo space - Its perfectly flat so I can sleep back there, which I knew when I bought it. BUT there are no seats folded up on the sides or behind the driver seats...so I can sleep back there and still store all my luggage and gear.

Oversized washer fluid basin - what genius came up with this idea? Your warning light comes on, you purchase a gallon of fluid, and it actually fits the entire gallon? such a simple concept but every other car has left me with a 90% empty jug of fluid!

got any?

askewed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The inside of ours was getting dirty so the roof let in a bunch of water during the last rain to clean it...

S

swelltracker

Uh... in the shop 2x in 6 months for suspension fault....

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geez...aren't there enough posts griping about sh*t? I could have started one of those. I certainly have things I'd like different....

...ahh, f*ck it. What's the point. If you don't like the vehicle why are you on this forum anyway? (i know...misery loves company!)
:bootyshak

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Slow it down todd, people are allowed to not like their vehicles...being the U.S.A. and all. Still, this particular thread should be about things people like I s'pose.
I think I like the ride quality the most...and the engine. Oh, and the cargo space. And I'm kind of fond about not having a single problem yet - except the radio not working once. And I love that I can get different tires for it. Only thing I don't like is the low hanging tailpipes.

H

Houm_WA

Hey, I love my LR3. It hasn't been perfect, but that's because it's a man-made machine. I've taken my lumps and hope that the faults are done.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99