Subwoofer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donjames911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The speakers on my '97 disco subwoofer are rotted out, otherwise it works fine. Anyone have any experience in finding replacement speakers???

wolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rear woofer speakers

I actually have a spare set of those rear speakers (including the attached amp) that are in good shape sitting in my garage - got anything to trade?

Donjames911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not much Disco-wise Wolf. I do have a new oem headlamp washer nozzle and new oem seatcovers for a defender.

wolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
speakers

hmmm??? any tools?

floridarover

Reaction score
If you are talking about the subs in the rear door panel, I am about to make a new rear door panel out of aluminum and will not be reusing the speakers. If they appear to be in good shape when I take them out on Monday I will send you a pm. Pay for the shipping and they are yours.

Donjames911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet. look forward to hearing from you. BTW, moved up here from Ft Laud two years ago.

ZZROCOOL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
speakers

I have the rear door speakers and the woofers on the trunk door they are all mint. let me know if you need

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo