Suggested LR3 Mods??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the High Country Sliders, and transfer case shield, along with Cooper Zeon LTZ's 285x60x18. Only thing I need is the gas tank skid from HCOR. The Cooper's are the bomb. Mine have nearly 35k, with at least 10-15k left on them.

1dcbb0a6.jpg

This photo was taken last year on Great Divide Challenge III on Poughkeepsie Trail near Ouray, CO. Great Trip...GD-IV starts next week. Can't wait... :biggrin:

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought as you do regarding the desire to trick the computer and have it stay in Access mode since it's normal mode.

...but if you're only using it on the trail and to/from the trail, you won't need to worry about that. In fact, you will most likely end up saying "f*ck it" once you're on the trail and opting to keep it in the "new off-road height" all the time. That's basically what happened to me.

KriegsLR3

Reaction score
Rims

Roverman.... My SA's are the 30.5" and they've been great in snow ,mud,on ice, and on trails in CO (Montrose 07 and will run them again at Leadville end of this month) very quiet on road and are holding up very well . Unfortunately no pics yet with the lift but here's one that's close to my new Off road height (driver front) HTH

472392044_hNkiF-XL.jpg

John - are those the stock HSE (19") rims?!?! If so, what size are those tires? They look great. I have had horrible experience with GY's in the past. I can't wait for BFG to make a 19" tire...

By the way, I am a new LR3 owner ~ about 1 month now, and I kick myself for not getting one sooner!

BK

KriegsLR3

Reaction score
Rims?

Roverman.... My SA's are the 30.5" and they've been great in snow ,mud,on ice, and on trails in CO (Montrose 07 and will run them again at Leadville end of this month) very quiet on road and are holding up very well . Unfortunately no pics yet with the lift but here's one that's close to my new Off road height (driver front) HTH

472392044_hNkiF-XL.jpg

John - are those the stock HSE (19") rims?!?! If so, what size are those tires? They look great. I have had horrible experience with GY's in the past. I can't wait for BFG to make a 19" tire...

By the way, I am a new LR3 owner ~ about 1 month now, and I kick myself for not getting one sooner!

BK

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are the five spoke 18" rims, found less commonly than the ten spokes. And i believe they are 30.5" tires, as stated in the quote :biggrin:

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like the High County sliders? Would you get them again or would you get the RS sliders. I am temped to go for a pair they are alot cheaper.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score

JohnKel

Full Access Member
Reaction score

BK

Sorry I missed your post until now . The rims as Chesapeake Rover noted are 18 in and the Goodyear SA tires are P 265/60R 18 30.5 dia. For 19's you may want to consider GY MTR's, or get 18 in rims and pick from several mfg's including BFG HTH

John in NE Ohio

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RoverTym LR3

here's a pic to inspire you, I just went off road with some guys from RoverTym and they brought their LR3, this thing was pretty much unstoppable, literally, we even layed it's side into a wall and it still drove out while dragging it's driverside through a wall of mud. I've got a video I'm making of the trip. Here's a cool pic of their LR3, you should call them, they could help you, RoverTym.com is their site, here's the pic

Jordan_LR3_Kodak_3.jpg

:ahhhhh:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112