Suggested LR3 Mods??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmmm, the pic shows for me, I dont know what's wrong with it, does it show a link? I used picasa to upload the pic....

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clear your cache. you are probably still logged into picasa

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jordan_LR3_Kodak_4.jpg
[/IMG]

Did that work?:stupid:

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Land Rover LR3 all done up with RoverTym off road gear

a few more pics for inspiration, I hope these are all working for you guys, I am using photobucket now....
Jordan_LR3_Kodak.jpg

Jordan_LR3_Kodak_3.jpg

Jordan_LR3_Kodak_5.jpg

We had a ton of fun with that LR3 off road, we layed it inot the side of a huge ditch and basicly destroyed the driver side! Me and a friend were hanging off the front corner of that bumper to get the front tire to come down(which it did), then we drove out of an insane ditch

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a lot of fun, thanks for the pics. Why do those look like 18" RR Hurricane rims?

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope these are all working for you guys, I am using photobucket now....

Sorry to hear that. It never fails to amaze me that people accept the unbelievably bad image quality PhotoBucket serves up. There are so many better options! Try PBase or SmugMug for starters, or Flickr!

But yes, we can see your images now, fuzzy and overly compressed as they may be. I am not commenting on your actual pictures, they are probably quite nice, but we'll never see them well with PhotoBucket.

save

GrahamWelland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking that I needed to take a break from the laptop when I started seeing those fuzzy images - now I'm relieved that it's not me but PhotoBucket. :hello:

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool rig. :cool: Although you need some sliders.

I never thought photobucket was all that bad. Maybe it's your settings. They allow you to set the images to higher resolution if you want.
Examples
DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0710.jpg

DSC_0236.jpg

miniml

Reaction score
First let me start by saying I am new to the forums and new to the LR lifestyle.

Any word on when the RTE bumpers and lift will be available for purchase? Has the price point been set?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112