Surround camera technical bulletin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the link to the technical bulletin about how to fix the surround cameras? The dealer service center has worked on this problem twice already and I'm still getting the blue screen often on the front left camera. Very annoyed. I'm taking it back in on Monday so hoping to have a printout of the bulletin and hand it to them.

Longhorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have the TSB, but there is definitely a fix. They had our truck two days and know they did a lot of rewiring. My wife raised a ruckus with LR corporate because we had been in multiple times with 2 dealers trying to fix the problem. It is worth a call and raise some hell since we were given LR credit to use at any dealership. All of our cameras are now working and have been for about 2 months now. No blue screens.

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is the most common problem with the lr4. if this dealership is oblivious, you will want to find an alternative before you experience actual serious problems.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM