Suspenion Height?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lowwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the lift. Gonna change out the rear shocks just to be safe. They do seem a little stretched. Brake lines seem ok. But probally wont know to out on trail. Let me know what you all think. Flame if needed not emotional type of dude. Thanks guys

Attachments

• lift 001.jpg
    lift 001.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 48
  • lift 002.jpg
    lift 002.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 46
  • lift 003.jpg
    lift 003.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks very nice... you may be a little over the 2 inch mark... or mine is just sagging... :frown:

What size tires are you running? I would suggest the longer brake lines before you go play. Looks at the limit of brake line length.... but then again it may work.

lowwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Joey. Tires are 245/75/16. How do I check the brake line limit length? No wheeling any time some. Work/family schedule is crazy.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Kind of a pain... basically you have to get it to articulate far enough to see if the brake line on one side or the other is at its limits... normally around the 3inch lift mark you need longer brake lines.

tonking

Reaction score
Hello! Is there a switch to turn off the air suspension in an 01 Disco II?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
tonking, I would normally recommend opening your own thread, but what is the issue... Turning of the air suspension will result in you driving around on the bumpstops... not fun.

lowwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Joey. You know where. I can get those braided steel brake lines from. Now that you see what my setup is what type of shock do you think I should get? Opinion only. As always thanks for all your help

lowwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the links. For the price and the amount of wheeling I do those are defiantly worth it. I ll post back.

lowwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed them. Soft as hell but hey can't beat the price. Let you know about them offroad.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9