"Suspension raising slowly..."

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just noticed that my suspension did not look like it was in the height position I thought. I then got a message that suspension was raising slowly. I later got a message that suspension will raise when system cools.

I was demonstrating the suspension to a friend and perhaps caused the system to get too hot?

Is this a normal warning? Is this a problem?

Just made me a bit nervous...any thoughts would be appreciated.

-Josh

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it happens often in normal use, bring it in... it's shouldn't be happening regularly. If there isn't enough air in the reservoir due to excessive playing (up and down fully maybe 4 times or more?), the system will "raise slowly" and, of course, kick in the air compressor. And sure, it could overheat if it was in constant use...

Randall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this happened once to me when i was experimenting after modifying the suspension sensors. i wouldn't worry about unless its happening during regular use.

Noah

josh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Suspension raising slowly...

It happened yesterday and I was showing the suspension to someone, which means I was raising it up and down probably 3-4 + times. The manual did mention that this would happen if the air is depleted from the reservoir. I also was not driviing it around. It was turned on but essentially parked and thus didn't really have much time to refill the reservoir. Thus, I'm going to drive like normal and assume all is ok...will test a bit more tonight. Thanks for the feedback.

-Josh

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Josh, it's normal for what you just described. What I mean is that if you are "playing with it" and raise it up and down a bunch of times then it's normal that at some point it'll go slow and you'll get the message. In everyday "normal" use it shouldn't happen.

I think you're fine.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rendak