Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottPNW

Reaction score
Greetings - I just bought a 2015 LR4 and used my Autel tool to read codes at purchase and then a couple weeks later. I see a few that were showing status 'intermittent' at purchase have moved to 'historic' status, and I see a couple new 'intermittent' codes.

I am trying to decide how concerned to be about this before my factory warranty expires--guidance would be appreciated. I have attached an Excel worksheet with a list of codes. The codes that have migrated to 'historic' status are blue.

Thank you!

Attachments

• code log 2015 Land Rover Land rover LR4 (L319).pdf
    96.8 KB · Views: 67

Azoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like the body control module is bad, or problem with connection leading up to it.

scott schmerge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greetings - I just bought a 2015 LR4 and used my Autel tool to read codes at purchase and then a couple weeks later. I see a few that were showing status 'intermittent' at purchase have moved to 'historic' status, and I see a couple new 'intermittent' codes.

I am trying to decide how concerned to be about this before my factory warranty expires--guidance would be appreciated. I have attached an Excel worksheet with a list of codes. The codes that have migrated to 'historic' status are blue.

Thank you!
Are you having any issues with the truck? I sometimes get communication codes but no issues. If still under warranty may be worth taking it in.

You may try clearing codes and see if they come back. If they come back I’d be more concerned.

ScottPNW

Reaction score
thanks-
The only obvious issue is that the drivers side window still rolls itself down despite having that switch replaced by the dealer. I normally would clear them and see if they come back, but I don't have that much warranty left so I wanted to preserve evidence of the problem.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635