The obligatory "Show off your LR3' thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the LEV parking spot, I love to do that with the LR and my Jeep. But I think it was the best with the HEMI Durango...haha. Although it got way better MPG than the Jeep or LR3.

cmostech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the LEV parking spot, I love to do that with the LR and my Jeep. But I think it was the best with the HEMI Durango...haha. Although it got way better MPG than the Jeep or LR3.

I tell you one of the worst gas guzzlers ive had was a jeep commander hemi. worse than the lr3

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Durango would get 15-16 city, and usually 24-25 on the highway. LR3 struggles to get 20 on the highway...

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get 22-23 all the time....Seattle to Portland. Trip average.

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I should stop letting my wife drive it...haha.

Guess I should put this back on topic...this was a few weeks ago, 26 degrees, left it out overnight just to see how it reacted.
th_DSCN0654.jpg

(Video, click it)

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I watched it...there was a bunch of smoke. Then you ran into the cab to show us the dash but it wasn't clear what we were trying to see.

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just the tire pressure light that comes on when it gets cold, even though the pressures are right.

whydahdvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed that the TP light would come on when it was cold or when it was raining. I had it in for a check-up before driving for Christmas and turns out that the sensor module was bad and needed to be replaced. Apparently it's not that uncommon. That might be the issue for you as well. Mine is still under warranty so I don't know just how difficult it is to replace that module. I'm sure someone here can help clarify that.
Did you check your tire pressure with a normal gauge?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4