The obligatory "Show off your LR3' thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maverick_64

Reaction score
New Member - ZA

just joined the forum. :hello:
This is mine.
stock standard MY05 V8 SE Auto:proud:

Attachments

• 05 V8 SE.jpg
    05 V8 SE.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 60

pastureboy

Reaction score
2005 lr3

My 2005 LR3 with many attachments. First, it has a black ARB bumper, a warn XD9000, 2 HELLA lights, a Safari snorkel, a roof rack with ladder on back, 1 inch lift, rockstars, and mud tires.

greygoose.jpg

greygoose1.jpg

pastureboy

Reaction score
2005 lr3

My 2005 LR3 with many attachments. First, it has a black ARB bumper, a warn XD9000, 2 HELLA lights, a Safari snorkel, a roof rack with ladder on back, 1 inch lift, rockstars, and mud tires.

Attachments

• greygoose.jpg
    greygoose.jpg
    770.2 KB · Views: 71
  • greygoose1.jpg
    greygoose1.jpg
    740.9 KB · Views: 60

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice! I've always had ARB bumper envy...
:driver:

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know...I've also been really torn over the years on the ARB, myself. I like it. ...but I don't want to deal with the extra weight up front, and I like the look of my A-Frame (I know it's merely cosmetic) with the fog lights mounted inside it.

Pasureboy...what are "rockstars" and what kind of tires are you wearing?

Lumber_Jack

Reaction score
I know...I've also been really torn over the years on the ARB, myself. I like it. ...but I don't want to deal with the extra weight up front, and I like the look of my A-Frame (I know it's merely cosmetic) with the fog lights mounted inside it.

Rockstars are the rims made by KMC Wheels. Most noticeable by the trade mark star in the center cap. very popular with the lifted truck crowd, at least near me anyhow.

pastureboy

Reaction score

Yes the ARB bumper is a load to put on the front. Very heavy makes for a heavy drive.

pastureboy

Reaction score

The rocktars are not seen well in this picture because of the lighting. Hope this picture I attached shows them better to you.

Attachments

• greygoose2.jpg
    greygoose2.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 111

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635